Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A Big Day...

Wow, it has been a big day... and a long time since I've written a post. :) My goal when I decided to begin a blog was to post tech ideas and thoughts a few times a week. Sadly this has not happened. Instead, life has happened. Between discussion board posts, projects, writing papers, building two websites, classroom work, meetings, my family (the list could go on and on really)... I have not been a "true" blogger. I really don't know if I ever will be a "true and faithful" blogger, but I sure am going to try harder to share simple ideas for tech integration! As I said, today has been a big day. Today, I turned in 4 papers, submitted my final portfolio for review, and received my cap and gown in the mail (27 days until graduation, but who's counting???). So, now that life will (hopefully) be slowing down, I'm excited to reflect through blogging on things I've been learning in my program and implementing in my classroom. Maybe, just maybe, I'll post some ideas tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment